MyLAN – Free Network Analysis Tool
MyLAN is a free and lightweight Windows desktop application that allows you to quickly scan your network to see who is connected. MyLAN also can retrieve hostnames and MAC addresses. If you have domain permissions, you can retrieve extra information about target hosts such as who is logged in, computer specifications and running services/processes. MyLAN runs as an executable file so no installation is required.
– Scan your network to see who is connected
– Get hostname and MAC address of connected devices
– Retrieve host information remotely
– Export results to CSV for later use in Excel
– Windows Vista or higher
– .NET Framework 4.0 or higher